1) There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
2) In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
3) Q: How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb? A: None. It’s a hardware problem.
4) If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0
5) Bugs come in through open Windows.
6) Q: How does a network administrator nerd greet people who come to his house? A: Welcome to 127.0.0.1
7) Q: What does a baby computer call his father? A: Data!
8) Q: What is a computer virus? A: A terminal illness!
9) Q: Why was the computer cold? A: It left it's Windows open!